Friday, August 26, 2011

~ Things which touched my SOUL today ~

As on 26th Aug 2011:

- While on the skytrain I saw someone watering the grass in a cemetery :-) This cemetery had a lot of space left.

- I met this small town punjabi girl 'Dolly' at the parlor today who was really sweet but she told me how she misses India though she has been in Vancouver since last 3.5 years

- I wrote this long due email and was so so so Proud of myself as expressed myself fully and it made me feel so light..as if I just dropped a huge weight which I was carrying for the last 4 days :-)
And my soul thanks me for that decision !!

- The song 'Way back into Love' by Drew Barrymore & Hugh Grant from the movie 'Music & Lyrics'... made my day !!

- Music played by the DJ at the club !! It took me somewhere else !!

- Being there for your GirlFriends ... Always !! :-) even while they have fun

- Hanging out with random 22-year old Americans & talking to kill time ... lol

<< Chandni Prashar >>

No comments:

Post a Comment